We've all had somebody tag us in a photo only to be horrified by the way we look! It's not a good feeling. I am going to share some tips that will help you to look instantly better in pictures.
1. Use your tongue. Say what? Yes, pressing your tongue to the roof of your mouth while smiling can help you avoid the dreaded double chin.
2. Turn your face at an angle to the camera. By tilting your head a little to the side, you can drastically improve your appearance in photos. So, lift or lower your chin a little, but avoid looking straight on.
3. Cross your ankles. If it's a full body shot, crossing your ankles can make you appear slimmer.
4. Turn your body. Turn your body so that it is at a 45 degree angle to the camera. Place your weight on your back leg. Also, put your hand closest to the camera on your hip.
5. Good posture. Like your mama always said, "stand up straight"! But really, pull those shoulders back so you aren't slouching.